M. Palmer Lambert
M. Palmer Lambert joined the Gainsburgh Benjamin law firm as an associate attorney in 2011. Palmer is a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association, the Federal Bar Association, Louisiana Association for Justice, the American Bar Association and the American Association for Justice. Palmer is also a director of the Academy of New Orleans Trial Lawyers and serves on the Board of Directors of the Younger Lawyers' Division of the Federal Bar Association's New Orleans Chapter.
Born in New Orleans, Louisiana, he attended Tulane University, where he obtained the degrees of B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Master of Business Administration, and Juris Doctor.
Palmer holds a certificate in Environmental Law from Tulane Law School, where he participated as a student attorney for Tulane’s Environmental Law Clinic. He graduated magna cum laude and first in his undergraduate Mechanical Engineering class. He is a member of the Tau Beta Pi and Pi Tau Sigma engineering honor societies and a member of the Beta Gamma Sigma business honor society.
Palmer focuses his practice in the areas of products liability, personal injury and complex litigation, including federal and state appellate court litigation. Palmer is also an experienced pilot with private, commercial, instrument, single-engine and multi-engine ratings.
Palmer is licensed to practice before all Louisiana state and federal courts, including the federal Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Areas of Practice
- Products Liability
- Personal Injury
- Federal and State Appellate Court Litigation
- Mass Torts
- Class Actions
- Medical Malpractice
- Louisiana, 2010
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 2010
- U.S. District Court, 2010
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana, 2010
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana, 2010
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana, 2010
- Tulane Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Tulane University
- B.S. magna cum laude
- Major: Mechanical Engineering
- Tulane University
- M.B.A., Master of Business Administration
Honors and Awards
- Louisiana Super Lawyers®, Rising Stars 2014-2017
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Louisiana State Bar Association , Member
- Federal Bar Association, Member
- Louisiana Association for Justice, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Academy of New Orleans Trial Lawyers, Director
- Federal Bar Association, The Younger Lawyers Division, New Orleans Chapter, Director