The Louisiana trial attorneys at Gainsburgh, Benjamin, David, Meunier & Warshauer, L.L.C., focus on the following areas of their longtime personal injury and commercial litigation practice:
- Medical malpractice — Claims of negligence committed by a health care provider requires a skilled trial attorney possessing experience, legal knowledge and a network of medical experts. Cases are complex and often involve catastrophic injuries and death.
- Motor vehicle accidents — At Gainsburgh, Benjamin, David, Meunier & Warshauer, L.L.C., we attend to all of the legal aspects of a car or truck accident while our clients focus on recovery. Our New Orleans attorneys get to the facts and prepare all claims for trial to hold inattentive or impaired drivers accountable.
- Boating accidents — A relaxing day of boating, fishing or jet skiing can turn to tragedy in a split second. Following a collision or product failure, serious and sometimes fatal injuries can be the result.
Maritime accidents/Jones Act — Hardworking maritime professionals and pleasure boat passengers need representation when acts of negligence leave them seriously injured or grieving the death of a loved one.
- Railroad injuries/FELA — Railroad employees injured in a work-related accident often suffer long-term pain and suffering. Handling of these complex lawsuits requires an attorney possessing experience and knowledge of the Federal Employers' Liability Act.
- Aviation accidents — Negligence that takes the form of air traffic control and pilot errors requires an immediate response from an attorney with knowledge of the federal laws governing these types of accidents.
- Premises liability — Commercial property owners are responsible for maintaining a safe environment for patrons. When they fall short, serious injuries occur, requiring the help of a seasoned trial lawyer.
- Products liability — Hidden defects in the design and manufacturing of a supposedly safe product can have catastrophic consequences. Our job is to respond with a fact-based injury claim to hold the manufacturer accountable.
- Commercial litigation — Businesses need a trial lawyer when involved in disputes that lead to litigation. Breaches of contracts and insurance companies denying valid claims require a willingness to take these cases to trial and appellate courts.
- Toxic exposure/environmental — Not just any attorney can handle toxic exposure and other environmentally related claims or class-action suits. In fact, we take on litigation that involves complex issues on behalf of peer attorneys.
Contact Us for a Free Initial Consultation
We understand the challenges our clients face in paying hourly rates to litigate complicated legal matters where the stakes are high. With those challenges in mind, we take cases on a percentage basis. If we take a case on a pure contingency basis and do not secure a settlement or judgment, we do not charge legal fees.
To schedule a free initial consultation with one of our experienced litigators, please contact our firm via e-mail or call 504-521-7643.