Our practice of class-action litigation and mass tort litigation includes not only success in litigating complex cases in court, but also appointments by federal and state judges to represent plaintiff interests. Over several decades, the lawyers at Gainsburgh, Benjamin, David, Meunier & Warshauer, L.L.C., have established a strong reputation for comprehensive experience, professionalism and ethics with consumers and legal peers throughout Louisiana.
Successful And Peer-Respected Mass Tort Attorneys
At Gainsburgh, Benjamin, David, Meunier & Warshauer, L.L.C., we have litigated mass tort and class-action claims as court-appointed plaintiff's counsel. Cases have arisen out of product defects, chemical releases, train derailments, oil spills and other environmental catastrophes. As court-appointed plaintiffs' counsel, we have succeeded in the following:
- Multibillion-dollar settlement in a mass tort litigation against Merck & Co., the manufacturer of Vioxx
- Compensation for a class of thousands of St. Bernard Parish property owners for the Murphy oil spill
- Compensation for clients negligently exposed to toxic formaldehyde in FEMA trailers
Currently, our legal team maintains active roles in claims involving:
- Xarelto multidistrict litigation involving personal injuries from taking rivaroxaban
- Property damage and personal injuries from Chinese-manufactured drywall
- Litigation arising from the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico
While success is often defined as securing adequate compensation for all clients in a class action or mass tort, discouraging future wrongful conduct by negligent companies is a significant achievement as well.
Contact Our Louisiana And Mississippi Attorneys For A Free Initial Consultation
We understand the challenges injured individuals and entities face in selecting a lawyer to litigate complicated legal matters where the stakes are high. With those challenges in mind, we take cases on a percentage fee basis. If we do not secure a settlement or judgment, we do not charge a legal fee.
To schedule a free initial consultation with one of our experienced litigators, please contact our firm via email or call 504-522-2304.