Gainsburgh, Benjamin, David, Meunier & Warshauer, L.L.C., has earned a reputation for helping its clients overcome numerous obstacles in pursuing complex litigation against product manufacturers. These companies enjoy resources and seasoned legal counsel. Our firm can effectively litigate against an opponent's resources, experience, legal knowledge and trial skills.
Dedicated Dangerous And Defective Products Attorneys
Defective products pose dangerous and oftentimes deadly hazards to victims, including those who followed every direction and read every warning. Yet, injuries occur that change victims' lives. Our lawyers are investigating the following products liability claims:
- Automobiles, Motorcycles, and Trucks
- Ignition Switch
- Seat belts
- Household products
- Talc (development of ovarian cancer from use of talcum powder products manufactured by Johnson & Johnson)
- Machinery and tools
- Medical devices
- Bair Hugger surgical blanket (infection following surgery)
- Hip implants (failures of metal-on-metal devices, including DePuy ASR implant and Stryker Rejuvenate or ABG II implant devices)
- Power morcellator devices (worsening or formation of new cancer)
- Prescription medicine and drugs
- Risperdal (development of breasts in young males)
- Taxotere (permanent alopecia - hair loss)
- Xarelto (adverse reactions such as death and/or uncontrollable bleeding)
- Toxic chemicals and pesticides
At Gainsburgh, Benjamin, David, Meunier & Warshauer, L.L.C., we fight to even the odds our fellow Louisiana and Mississippi residents face. Design and manufacturing defects have changed the lives of our clients, resulting in personal injury or class-action claims. Motor vehicle and drug recalls came too late, and they and their families are suffering the consequences.
Contact Our Attorneys For A Complimentary Consultation
We understand the challenges injured individuals and entities face in selecting a lawyer to litigate complicated legal matters where the stakes are high. With those challenges in mind, we take cases on a percentage fee basis. If we do not secure a settlement or judgment, we do not charge a legal fee.
To schedule a free initial consultation with one of our experienced litigators, please contact our firm via email or call 504-522-2304.