We Are An Experienced Personal Injury Law Firm
The Louisiana and Mississippi trial attorneys at Gainsburgh, Benjamin, David, Meunier & Warshauer, L.L.C., focus on the following practice areas in both personal injury and commercial litigation:
- Medical malpractice — Claims of negligence committed by doctors, nurses or other health care providers require a skilled trial attorney possessing experience, legal knowledge and a network of medical experts. Cases are complex and often involve catastrophic injuries and death.
- Motor vehicle accidents — At Gainsburgh, Benjamin, David, Meunier & Warshauer, L.L.C., we attend to all of the legal aspects of a car or truck accident while our clients focus on recovery. Our attorneys get the facts and prepare all claims for trial to hold inattentive or impaired drivers accountable.
- Boating accidents — A relaxing day of boating, fishing or Jet Skiing can turn to tragedy in a split-second. Following a collision or product failure, serious and sometimes fatal injuries can be the result.
- Maritime accidents/Jones Act — Hardworking maritime professionals, seamen, offshore workers and pleasure boat passengers need representation when acts of negligence or unseaworthy vessels leave them seriously injured or grieving the death of a loved one.
- Railroad injuries/FELA — Railroad employees injured in work-related accidents often experience long-term pain and suffering. Handling of these complex lawsuits requires an attorney possessing experience and knowledge of the Federal Employers’ Liability Act.
- Aviation accidents — Negligence that takes the form of air traffic control or pilot error requires an immediate response from an attorney with knowledge of the laws governing these types of accidents.
- Premises liability — Commercial property owners are responsible for maintaining a safe environment for patrons. When they fall short, serious injuries can occur, requiring the help of a seasoned trial lawyer.
- Products liability — Hidden defects in the design and manufacturing of a supposedly safe product can have catastrophic consequences. Our job is to respond with a fact-based injury claim to hold the manufacturer accountable.
- Commercial litigation — Businesses need a trial lawyer when involved in disputes. Breaches of contracts and insurance companies denying valid claims require a willingness to take these cases to trial and sometimes to appellate courts.
- Toxic exposure/environmental hazard — Not just any attorney can handle toxic exposure and other environment-related claims or class-action suits. In fact, we take on litigation that involves complex issues on behalf of peer attorneys.
Contact Us For A Free Initial Consultation
We understand the challenges injured individuals and entities face in selecting a lawyer to litigate complicated legal matters where the stakes are high. With those challenges in mind, we take cases on a percentage fee basis. If we do not secure a settlement or judgment, we do not charge a legal fee.
To schedule a free initial consultation with one of our experienced litigators, please contact our firm via email or call 504-522-2304.